Tuesday, February 12, 2008

College Life

When I was in college, I used to hate Sundays because I would love being in my college with my friends. Even though I was not one of the brats, I’ve had a fair share of “wonderful time” in my student life. I’ve bunked classes, watch movies, what not, you name it we did it; I used to involve myself in every possible activity. Like playing table tennis, snookers, dancing, teasing our peers, etc.. We used to tease our friends like we having nothing else to do other than pulling their legs.
To start away with first year, first year was not so talk worthy, we were new to the college so just trying to adjust with new guys. I had my best friend with me though, whose second name was dumbness. I never seen a dumbo of that sort in my life; but hey, thats college life, and that is friendship. As they say friends will be available in all shapes and sizes. Though it was first year and we are trying to settle down in the college, we had a college trip to Goa for ten days. Gosh, thats the best time spent in my whole life. Goa is like heaven on earth, waiting for us to be explored, there is no second thought. We had one hell of a time in the land of beaches, babes and bikinis, besides sea food and tropical sea. Slowly first year passed away.
And then we found ourselves in second year of my graduation, keeping the whole amount of fun in active mode, we started trying out some new feats. That is, playing the game ping-pong fulltime, till our body pleads us to stop. Our favourite extra-curricular activity besides playing Ping-pong was, to sit in the parking lot, making fun of the most interesting people in the whole college. Of course, all the college students do this but the thing that holds special for us was the consistency of fun that we had during the whole course. This was the year where we happened to make friends with some freakishly moronic maniacs. This added up to our already existing spice of life. Then in the course of this whole hungama, by time we realised, we completed our second year.
From out of nowhere we appeared in our final year. Got bored with doing the same things althrough, we decided to take up the game Table-tennis full time. We pursued the interest of the game like there is no tomorrow. I should be blamed for getting the game addicted to my moronic friends, among whom one took it so seriously: who used to break the Table-tennis bats when he lose the game, which most of the time happens. By the time we finished our half year successfully without any success in inter-college championships, we had to head to our final exams.
Thus, passed three glorious years of my life with millions of experiences and thoughts, started a journey towards the real and harshworld.
I will cherish every moment of my college life all through my life: after all those were the BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE.

No comments: